Friday, July 5, 2013

Not about places... (Nie o miejscach...)

My Dearests Sons,
I was writing you a lot about places I visited lately, and I will write you some more about them, but places and things are not who one is. Today I want to tell you something about me, what I like and what I don't like and what I wish...
I am 35 years old, so I had some time to think about everything. I have been to many places, I've seen a lot and I think, that it is one of the best things you can do - collect memories and "make pictures with your eyes" (not camera). Be yourself - never try to be like someone else. Live your life.
How I look from "outside" - this you can check out on the pictures. But what is inside? Maybe I will start by writing here what I like or I don't like - the thing I wish for the most is to be a part of your life and for you to be the part of mine. I wish, that you knew I love you and there is always a place for you not only in my heart but in my home, whenever you want.
I wish that you think on your own and that you won't be tricked by the others, who lie to you that you are not the most important people to me. I am very lucky that the closest people to me think the same and I wish you meet them and get to know them. Without them my life would be sad, gray and pointless.

Kochane Chłopaki, 
Opisałem Wam trochę miejsc w których byłem i opiszę jeszcze więcej, ale to nie miejsca definiują kim jesteś (a przynajmniej nie całkowicie :) ) Dzisiaj chcę trochę opowiedzieć o sobie, co lubię, a czego nie, co bym chciał...
Mam już 35 lat, więc miałem trochę czasu pomyśleć nad wszystkim. Byłem w wielu miejscach i trochę widziałem i myślę, że jest to jedna z najlepszych rzeczy jaką można robić - gromadzić wspomnienia i "fotografować oczami". Być sobą, a nie być takim, jak inni. Przeżyć swoje życie.
Jaki jestem z zewnątrz - możecie zobaczyć na zdjęciach. A co w środku? Może napiszę tutaj co lubię i czego nie - a to czego bym chciał najbardziej to, abym mogł być częścią Waszego życia a Wy mojego. Chcę, byście wiedzieli, że Was kocham i jest dla Was zawsze miejsce u mnie w domu, kiedy tylko chcecie. 
Chcę byście myśleli sami i nie dali się oszukać ludziom, którzy okłamują Wam, że nie jesteście dla mnie najważniejsi. Mam to szczęście, że najbliższe mi osoby myślą tak jak ja i bardzo bym chciał, byście je poznali. Bez nich moje życie było by smutne, szare i do niczego.

What I LIKE:
1. Travelling. And when travelling then of course by TRAIN!!!
Trains are amazing, traveling by train is fantastic - they are nice, comfortable, bring a lot of wonderful memories. Trains are new, old, colorful, gray, electric, steam-powered...
I like trams a lot to, they are just a small trains...


2. Eating - of course I do love to eat. As my friend said - when someone enjoys eating he can also enjoy living :) I like meat prepared in a 100 different ways, the best one is very spicy and really hot
My meat-top-list consist of spareribs, vindaloo (the hottest Indian dish), goulash (Hungarian meat stew), beef... From the sweet things I like ice cream the most, and a shortcake with jam'or ;) ... the best if served with ice cream :)
3. Sports. I used to play football (in US it is called soccer), hand ball, volleyball, and basketball. But then I grew up and it turned I am to short for them :) Now I love skiing. I like to play tennis, squash, table tennis, chess, bridge. I like hiking and swimming, I used to love sailing. I like to learn new sports. Oh! and I like to shoot :-)
4. Talking to people and meeting them. Only in that way you can learn how something looks "from the outside perspective", get distance from the things that are annoying you, learn some good advice and use it or not ;) People are different - smart and stupid, but I hope you learn fast enough who are you talking to.
5. A lot of many other things, which I either don't remember at the moment or I don't have time to talk about here...

Co LUBIĘ? 
1. Podróżować. A jak podróżować to oczywiście: Pociągiem!!! 
Pociągi są super, podróżowanie pociągami jest rewelacyjne, pociągi są fajne, wygodne i przywołują super wspomnienia. Pociągi są nowe, stare, zwykłe, kolorowe, szare, parowe... 
Lubię też tramwaje - to takie małe pociągi...
2. Jeść - no jasne, że tak. Jak mawiała moja znajoma - kto lubi jeść i cieszy się z tego, potrafi cieszyć się z życia :) Lubię mięso na 100 różnych sposobów, najlepiej na ostro. Moja top mięsna lista to żeberka, vindaloo (super ostre danie indyjskie), gulasz, wołowina...
Ze słodyczy najbardziej lubię lody :-) i ciasto kruche z dżemorem ...  najlepiej z lodami :)
3. Sporty - no właśnie sporty są super. Kiedyś grałem w piłkę, w kosza, w piłkę ręczną i siatkówkę. Ale potem urosłem i okazało się, że jestem za niski :) Teraz lubię najbardziej jeździć na nartach. Lubię grać w tenisa i w ping-ponga, w szachy i w brydża. Lubię chodzić po górach i pływać, kiedyś uwielbiałem żeglować. Lubię poznawać nowe sporty :) O i lubię strzelać :-)
4. Rozmawiać i spotykać się z ludźmi. Tylko tak można zobaczyć jak coś wygląda z boku, nabrać dystansu, posłuchać dobrej rady, a potem zastosować ją lub nie :) Ludzie są mądrzy i głupi, ale mam nadzieje, że szybko nauczycie się poznawać, z kim rozmawiacie.
5. Kupę innych rzeczy ale nie wiem co akurat teraz albo mam za mało miejsca, by to opisać tu...

What I DON'T LIKE?
1. Stupidity, and the most "the one that it always right". Sometimes I realize I made something stupid - and then it is good to admit that someone else was right about it. It is really stupid to know you are wrong, and still claim that you are right, against the whole world. Stupid man is the one who you cannot convince of anything, who gives you an answer "JUST BECAUSE" or "BECAUSE I SAY SO". You can be stupid because you did something or you did not do something - I made both mistakes already once. But I am happy I know they were stupid mistakes :)
2. Duplicity or hypocrisy and lies. Some people claim you cannot build anything on them - I think one can, but it is worth nothing, and in the end you are lying to yourself. And you CANNOT DO THIS because you will hurt yourself.
3. Fanaticism - mostly religious, but also ideological. Radicalism is always wrong. Always. There is no exception from this rule.
4. Failures, but those when you know that you are doing something well, and maybe even you are the best, but you lose and there is nothing you can do about it, because the winner is already known in advance, or someone really wants you to lose.

Czego NIE LUBIĘ?
1. Głupoty, a najbardziej tej zacietrzewionej, zawsze mającej rację. Czasem zdaję sobie sprawę, że coś zrobiłem głupiego - wtedy warto przyznać rację komuś innemu. Prawdziwie głupio jest wiedzieć, że nie masz racji ale upierać się, że ją się ma, wbrew całemu światu. Głupi jest człowiek, którego nie można przekonać, "BO NIE I KONIEC". Głupi możesz być bo coś zrobiłeś lub czegoś nie zrobiłeś - obie rzeczy mi się już przydarzyły. Ale jestem zadowolony, że wiem, że były głupie :)  
2. Obłudy i kłamstwa. Niektórzy mówią, że nie da się na nich nic zbudować - myślę, że się da, ale to jest mało warte, a w ostateczności i tak oszukuje się samego siebie. A tego NIE WOLNO robić bo robi się sobie krzywdę. 
3. Fanatyzmu - głównie religijnego, ale i światopoglądowego. Radykalizm jest zawsze szkodliwy. Zawsze. Nie ma od tego wyjątków.
4. Porażek, ale takich, gdy wiesz, że robisz dobrze i może nawet jesteś najlepszy, ale przegrywasz i nic nie możesz na to poradzić, bo faworyt jest z góry znany, albo ktoś bardzo chce byś przegrał.

I love you and miss you very much,
Dad

Kocham Was i tęsknię za Wami,
Tata


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twój komentarz może ukazać się z niewielkim opóźnieniem.
Your coment may appear with short delay.