Friday, September 28, 2012

Instead of Beginning....(Zamiast wstępu)

This blog is dedicated to my wonderful sons Jaromir, Jonatan and Julian. I miss you very much and I love you and always will, no matter what other people may tell you. 

I am proud of you all.

I think it would be much easier for you to read it in English so I will write this way, but will also put Polish translation - you are also Polish and I don't want you to forget about it. 
So here we start!!! 

My Dearest Sons, I feel kind of stupid that I did not get this idea to write to you like that before, but I am happy that my friend showed me this. Thank You Ania!

Kochane Chłopaki, aż mi głupio, że nie wpadłem wcześniej na pomysł, żeby tak do Was pisać. Ale cieszę się bardzo, że moja koleżanka podsunęła mi to wspaniałe rozwiązanie. Dziękuję Aniu!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twój komentarz może ukazać się z niewielkim opóźnieniem.
Your coment may appear with short delay.